Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Long wait, short payoff.

The sprite animations...do I have to say it, AWESOME!Also the drawings of the characters closeups at the beginning is also great.Luigi is a usual funny, but this time he is actually useful for once.The action, again awesome.A fast paced episode of DBZ, always good to see.The story, plot and character development is somewhat...how should I say this, like anime?I don't know it just feels like it.For instance when Shadow got mad at the beginning, isn't that how most emo anime characters act when they went through a heart breaking time?That was just one example, but getting to the point its good, considering this a parody of an anime of course, so I don't know what I'm ranting about.Basically everything in this episode is perfect, so to say except for one thing.It's short.I know it takes a long time to make a flash like this, but honestly, in comparison with the last episode, it should be much longer, that is unless it actually does take that long to make a flash like this in which case I'm sorry.But honestly it felt so long after seeing the last episode, I was expecting to see a loooooong episode.So the only prob I have with it is that its short.However I do know that you have a life like everyone else does, so I'm only giving it a 9.But aside from that one issue BADASS ENTRY TO THE SERIES GUYS.HELL YES!I felt like saying that :3

Metal Gear: Hands On Metal Gear: Hands On

Whutup now BITCH!?

That was honestly the most memorable line, mostly because its a hand that saying it!This sorta describes metal gear in a messed up nutshell and thats basically all that there is to it.Animations are GREAT, especially the hand animations.The jokes are half original and half unoriginal but still funny.And you kept true to its title, its certainly "hands on".

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HES DEAD AT LAST!No disrespect to Lucas, but honestly the character he made was annoying as hell and now HES DEAD!I can die happy now.You sir are a savior of the internet.SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A HUGE ASS AWARD OR SOMETHING!

Hobo Prison Brawl Hobo Prison Brawl

0_0 i have seen the awsomeness which is hobo...

I loved the original hobo brawl, and now that the sequel has come out, I shit my pants playing this game.Fast paced fighting, more unique and orignal enemies(mostly cops), and more combos to use.Im glad you decided to make a sequel to a great gem and you also improved it since the last game.Artwork is still the same, but who cares :P.Also the controls are great button smashing fun.The only downside I can think of is that some of the combos take some time to pull off, like the piss combo.To some people it would be at least a second which is nothing but when you got enemies coming from both sides and some of them charge, it sorta does.But that doesnt stop it from making this NG gem sequel.Also, if you are going to make another sequel and there were guns in this one...can you put shotguns in next time :D!Cant wait for another sequel if you want to.

Vorago Vorago

The apockolypse is nigh...basic gist of the game

The point an click genre has once again been redefined by you...again.The puzzles make sense and takes some brain work to figure it out but, you'll get it eventually.The only character I was not amused with was the girl because she had literally no emotion while everyone else had at least one.The story is epic and sad and the moral makes sense.The one thing that kills the game for me is the fucking MINIGAMES!I understand you made different styles of combining elements to games and you actually pulled it off.However, this one just failed, no excuse whatsoever.Animation is awsome, detailed, but you made the creatures look...weird.I kinda pictured them to sorta resemble humans in a way, but at the same time look like animals, however they look like bugs that failed as pokemon.For you 8 stars, one off for the damn minigames(including that annoying car one) and another one for the creatures.But other than that, great, just great.Next time dont ever make minigames that annoying where there's low ammo, slow reload, enemies constantly coming and where traps appear where you dont even fucking SEE them!But other than that great.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Great

This basically tells a story of a flash character who hates being controlled by us but then breaks free of that control and tries to influence other characters.Its a great story with beautiful animations that tells how a flash would feel if it had feelings.SEQUEL PLZ :D!!!

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

EPIC remix!

One of the best remixes ever!From beginning to end, my ears were pleased :).I remember hearing this song from zelda and thought of a carnival for some reason, but now when I hear this, I actually think of storms!Epic remix for a epic game.Keep it up!

((( NightLight ))) Tecknos? ((( NightLight ))) Tecknos?

er right mood to listen

This music is good.It's catchy, you can feel the beat, but you have to be in the right mood to be able to enjoy it.Otherwise awesome music!

MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake] MGS2 - Main Theme [Remake]

Close, but cut the drums

Awesome remix man, sounds just like the actual thing, however cut the drums man.While it is sorta a good idea, it just irritates me, but overall good remix man, only next time you do a remix, don't add any drums too it ok?

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks for your review and vote.

Anyway, i think it's more movie theme about it, and thats was the point.