stickmansickstickmansick

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Long wait, short payoff.

The sprite animations...do I have to say it, AWESOME!Also the drawings of the characters closeups at the beginning is also great.Luigi is a usual funny, but this time he is actually useful for once.The action, again awesome.A fast paced episode of DBZ, always good to see.The story, plot and character development is somewhat...how should I say this, like anime?I don't know it just feels like it.For instance when Shadow got mad at the beginning, isn't that how most emo anime characters act when they went through a heart breaking time?That was just one example, but getting to the point its good, considering this a parody of an anime of course, so I don't know what I'm ranting about.Basically everything in this episode is perfect, so to say except for one thing.It's short.I know it takes a long time to make a flash like this, but honestly, in comparison with the last episode, it should be much longer, that is unless it actually does take that long to make a flash like this in which case I'm sorry.But honestly it felt so long after seeing the last episode, I was expecting to see a loooooong episode.So the only prob I have with it is that its short.However I do know that you have a life like everyone else does, so I'm only giving it a 9.But aside from that one issue BADASS ENTRY TO THE SERIES GUYS.HELL YES!I felt like saying that :3

Metal Gear: Hands On Metal Gear: Hands On

Whutup now BITCH!?

That was honestly the most memorable line, mostly because its a hand that saying it!This sorta describes metal gear in a messed up nutshell and thats basically all that there is to it.Animations are GREAT, especially the hand animations.The jokes are half original and half unoriginal but still funny.And you kept true to its title, its certainly "hands on".

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HES DEAD AT LAST!No disrespect to Lucas, but honestly the character he made was annoying as hell and now HES DEAD!I can die happy now.You sir are a savior of the internet.SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A HUGE ASS AWARD OR SOMETHING!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Better than the first one!

Amazing!I am wordless for this flash.Theres so much going on that I had to rewatch it a few times just to get it all.This would annoy me, but this flash is so amazing its hard just to resist.PLEASE MAKE SEQUEL!!!!...plz?

bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

HA HA!

This thing is short, but oddly its funny in a weird way.Also I think this will actually happen one day when scientists will make something then that something kills them.Great animation!